About Fanhams Hall, an Exclusive Venue Situated on the outskirts of Ware, this Jacobean Manor House combines glamour and style in a romantic setting - perfect for your own wedding celebration. Secluded areas, cool and shady corners, tumbling waterfalls, enchanting walks, views over terraces and an amazing Japanese Tea House within our Grade II listed gardens create a spectacular area for photographs and memories. We are licensed for civil ceremonies and civil partnerships both indoors and out giving an array of choices. Whatever the season, Fanhams Hall has character, history and beauty, putting your guests at ease and encouraging them to stroll around the grounds, mingle in the lounges and enjoy the surroundings.
• Seventy seven comfortably furnished bedrooms for your friends and family with preferential rates
• Stunning landscape Grade II listed gardens for memorable photographs and drinks receptions
• The grounds include a stunning Japanese gardens complete with waterfalls and an ornamental Grade II listed Japanese tea house,
• Licensed for Civil Cermonies and Civil Partnerships for up to 130 guests including a Gazebo and Japanese Tea House outside
• Evening Receptions for up to 200 guests, with dance floor and private bar
• Dedicated Wedding Co-Ordinator, function manager and friendly waiting staff
Fanhams Hall, Fanhams Hall Road, Ware, Hertfordshire, SG12 7PZ
Cick here for Fanhams Hall website.