Premier DJ Entertainment Terms and Conditions
Below are Premier DJ Entertainment terms and conditions, these apply to all services offered and by paying a deposit you are confirming acceptance to these terms.
Terms and Conditions
1. A non refundable deposit of £50 must be paid to secure a booking.
2. A booking is not considered final until signed contract and deposit have been returned and cheques cleared by the bank.
3. Any cancellation will result in the loss of the booking fee.
4. Cancellations within 7 days of the event will require payment in full, Cancellations within 14 days of the event will require 50% of the balance to be paid. Cancellation within 30 days of the event will require 25% of the balance to be paid.
5. All outstanding monies are payable 14 days before if paying by cheque or by bank transfer or cash on the day of the function, before the disco commences, unless alternative arrangements have been made.
6. In the extremely unlikely event of me having to cancel due to unforeseen circumstances, any monies paid to me by the client will be refunded in full. This will be the full extent of Premier DJ Entertainment liability.
7. In the unlikely event that my equipment should totally fail (excluding circumstances beyond our control i.e. a power outage) a pro rata refund will be given for the time remaining.
8. I require access to the function room at least 60 minutes prior to the start time and 45 minutes to pack up and vacate the venue. It is the clients responsibility to ensure the venue is equipped with at least 1 working, standard double socket.
9. I reserve the right to cancel my services should I discover that the venue is unsuitable or dangerous. In these circumstances, no refund will be made.
10. It is the clients responsibility ensure the good conduct of their guests. If at any time, before or during the event, I deem our persons or property to be under threat, I reserve the right to terminate my services without further notice. In these circumstances, no refund will be made.
11. The client is responsible for any malicious damage or theft of equipment caused by guests. The client will be responsible for pursuing the matter with the individual/s involved.
12. Requests for 'extra time' may be accepted on the night, after confirmation from the venue, this will be charged at £50 per hour payable before the extra time commences.
13. Disco playing times agreed will only be honoured subject to the venue allowing the Disco to continue,if the venue decides to end the entertainment earlier than the playing time suggests no refund will be given.
14. I may take photos and videos for social media and marketing purposes, should you object to me doing so please notify me in advance, I respect your privacy!!